Click here for Myspace Layouts

Thursday 23 February 2012

This all story about the girl named edah oh edah.

i am who i am :D

Hai. my name is ezzaidah zaidel. just call me edah. I was only 20 years. I am a friendly but shy sometimes. I am a girl who has much to say. if I'm talking, I really can not be stopped. I was a girl who talk too much. for me it was nice talking, that can fill my spare time. I am also a very disagreeable person, but can be patient with any situation what so ever. I was courageous, and probably wise. waseh. but, I like to praise themselves forme, if not myself I praise, who else. right? but, I was not as beautiful as an angel and the devilis not that bad. I am only human and simple living. know a fast and close friends with someone. haha.me, friends is fun at all. but, I am a girl who often disadvantaged because of my friends that I love to leave me even more time I found it difficult. uhu. but,I do not care. Carry me just be patient and pray to Allah SWT. right more preferable. I was surprised. why do people always assume I am too bad huh? I have not finished that thoughthmm. I was a girl but I'm social social boundless. also can make mistakes like other people. but, why the error I found it difficult to forgive? why? I was wondering. I admit I obsessed a night out with my friends. but, I do not at all make things that can harm me. I never thought I wanted to spend time in night clubs and rub-rub with a man who I had not known there. but I shall not want to admit that I well. I admit I have held and tried drugs. I was a drug dealeronce. I also drink alcohol and smoke strong. but, that's all the stories first. I'd wash your hands full. intentions I did not want to venture into this yet. for me, I am very dark future. I do not want my future darkness. so, I tried to change myself. thank God can change it thanks to the help of good friends and family. one more thing that annoying me. why men now his mouth like a woman when in fact worse than the female's mouth. haha. sori man ho. not trying to say but reality. haha. I often referred to by the word "SUNAMI" but I wonder. from where they know that I meant sunami them. talk but no proof. The bank that made ​​me annoyed with the man of today. haha . strange! :) I admit I was social, but the chapter sexs,I would not pass because of fear struck me was this. let the fear is still master this myself. I do not care what man wants to say right now but certainly, the more I keep my dignity well. Alhamdulillah. So, now you know who I am actually right. Do note valuate people by the outside only. read even the heart. Remember all the people who called my friend:)


* sorry with my broken english. haha. :)

1 comment: